Gulet Hera - Croatia - Cruise Itinerary - Useful informations
How to reach Gulet Hera
Harbour Terminal ferry - Yacht passenger
Info for taxi: Riva Kneza Domagoja in front the post office.
Distance: Split Airport/Harbour 0,30 min
Info for taxi: Obala Stjepan Radica, in front the recption of Marina Gruz.
Distance: Dubrovnik Airport/Harbour 0,30 min
Check in: Saturday from 4 p.m.
Check out: Saturday until 9 a.m.
Croatian National Tourist Office in your country.
Currency value Kuna (Kn.)- Exchange:
$ 20,00 - € 14,00 - GBP. 11,00 =100 Kn.
Foreign currencies: can be exchanged at banks, exchange offices, post offices and at most tourist agencies, hotels and camping grounds. Banking hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday to Friday. On Saturdays banks are open until 1 p.m. In the larger cities some banks are also open on Sundays.
Credit cards: Most hotels, restaurants and shops accept credit cards (American Express, Diners Club, Eurocard/Mastercard, Visa,) Cash dispensing machines are available in all cities of Croatia.
The telephone code for Croatia is +385.
What we spend in Croatia?
Bar - Table service
Espresso Kn. 7 - Cappuccino Kn.10 - Tea Kn. 9
Domestic beer 0.33 Kn.12 - Foreign from Kn.14 to 18
Sandwich from Kn. 10 to 16
From kn. 30 to 50
Complete lunch of meat from Kn.120 to 150
Of fish (first quality ) from Kn. 160 to 300
Wine of house - white or red a liter Kn. 50/60
Bottle 0.75 - white or red of quality from Kn. 95 to 160
From Split airport to port of embarkation or center city (20 Km.) Minibus for max 8 people Kn. 365 (€ 50)
From Dubrovnik airport to port of embarkation or center city (17 Km.) Minibus for max 8 people Kn. 510 (€ 70)
Upon the guests request we can change the route
Cruise for two weeks, possible route to Islands Kornati - Islands Dalmatian and Montenegro
Route 14 days
Split> 1) Island Brac (Town of Milna) - 2/3) Island Hvar (Town of Starigrad and Hvar)
4) Island Šcedro(Srida - night in bay- small-restaurant of fishermen )
6) Island Korcula (Town of Korcula)) - 7) Island Mljet ( Town of Polace, excursion for the Benedictine monastery in the Great Lake) - 8) Island Šipan (Town of Šipan Luka) 9) City of Dubrovnik 10) Island Mljet - Planjak - night in bay - small-restaurant of fishermen) - 11) Island Lastovo (Town of Pasadur) 12/13) Island Vis (Town of Vis and Komiža. Excursion in the small Island Biševo for visit Blue Cave) 14) Island Šolta - Necujam - night in bay 15) > Split
A request possible route 7 days for the islands Kornati (center/north)
Cruise Itinerary - Route 7 Days
Split 1) Island Brac (Town of Milna) -
2) Island Hvar (Town of Starigrad and Hvar
3) Island Šcedro(Srida-night in bay- small-restaurant of fishermen)
4) Island Korcula (Town of Korcula) 5) Island Korcula (Town of Vela Luka)
6) Island Vis (Town of Vis) 7) Island Šolta Necujam -night in bay 8) >Split
Route selected to offer the best itinerary of Croatia central /south